This document specifies the details and format that should be used to submit the Personal Retirement Scheme report to the Inland Revenue Department.
This report as requested in terms of article 7(2) of the Personal Retirement Scheme Rules (S.L.123.163) and should include all those qualifying individuals whose savings accounts qualify as PRS.
Your data is to be completed and submitted to the IRD by not later than 31st January following the year for which the payment has been made.
Table of Contents
- Data Required
- Additional Information
- Submission of the Report
- Online Filing
- Step 1 - Register with the Inland Revenue's online services
- Step 2 - Register for an e-ID
- Step 3 - Request a digital certificate
- Step 4 - Subscribe for IR Services for Corporate Users
- Step 5 - Submitting Your Data
- For further information