This document specifies the details and format that should be used to submit the Individual Savings Account report to the Inland Revenue Department.
This report as requested in terms of Rule 5 of the Individual Savings Account Rules (S.L.123.164) and should include all those individuals whose savings accounts qualify as ISA.
Your data is to be completed and submitted to the IRD by not later than 31st January following the year for which the payment has been made.
Table of Contents
- Data Required
- Additional Information
- Submission of the Report
- Online Filing
- Step 1 - Register with the Inland Revenue's online services
- Step 2 - Register for an e-ID
- Step 3 - Request a digital certificate
- Step 4 - Subscribe for IR Services for Corporate Users
- Step 5 - Submitting Your Data
- Method A - Submitting Your Data Using the Personalised Spreadsheet
- Method B - Method B – Importing your data file into the spreadsheet
- Data File Specifications
- File Name
- General Remarks
- File Maintenance
- Record Layouts
- Header Record
- Example Payor Header Record
- Recipients and Investment income Details
- Example of Recipients and Investment Income details