The Final Settlement System is a tax deduction methodology designed to produce accurate tax deductions from emoluments.
This methodology ensures that the correct amount of tax is deducted from gross emoluments as they are received thus reducing the incidence of large refunds and tax bills.
The Inland Revenue encourages employers to use the on-line service to benefit from the following advantages:
- Do not need to call personally at the department or send data by post.
- On-Line validations will ensure that the data submitted is error free
- Correct submissions are acknowledged on-line
- Improved security and confidentiality in the submission of the information to the Inland Revenue
Table of Contents
- Register with the Inland Revenue
- Register for an e-ID
- Request a Digital Certificate
- Subscribe to IR Services for Corporate Users
- Submitting your Data
- Getting Started
- Personalising the Spreadsheet
- Loading FSS Records
- Submitting Data
- Other Services
|How to Submit Tax Return for Individual Taxpayers online
|How to Submit Your Corporate Tax Return online